zimena: Beautiful, somewhat scary woman. (Misc - Mystery Ana)
[personal profile] zimena
Swiped from [personal profile] kitarella_imagines:

1. If you could instantly become an expert in something, what would it be?

Languages. How about having the talent to learn any language to native-like fluency if I put my mind and heart to it? That would be a skill I'd love to have.

2. If you could do anything in the world as your career, what would you do?

Be a snooker journalist, write about the sport and its people for a living. And, of course, being a good one; one who knows every player, their coaches, and any other people around the sport.

3. If you could be immortal, what age would you choose to stop aging at and why?

The default answer is 29, right? I'm honestly not sure, though. For one thing, I'm much happier with myself at 48 than I were at 29. Maybe that just means I shouldn't be immortal at all.

4. If you could be any supernatural creature, what would you be and why?

Very easily a vampire. I'm endlessly fascinated by them, and I have my own, elaborate vampire stories in my head.

5. If you had to teach a class on one thing, what would you teach?

Mobile phone functionality and usage.

Date: 2026-09-27 10:38 am (UTC)
kitarella_imagines: Profile photo (Default)
From: [personal profile] kitarella_imagines
Hello stranger! I was wondering how you were doing.

We are the same with no. 1 and 2. I want to learn languages and be a sports journalist interviewing the members of my favourite sport.

Profile

zimena: Snooker player Mark Selby smart and steady (Default)
zimena

September 2026

S M T W T F S
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   

Style Credit

  • Style: (No Theme) for Tabula Rasa

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 27th, 2026 12:43 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios